This Special Information to PCMs concerning Corona-virus is a form of Sensitization to all Prospective Corp Members and how to participate in the Simple Self-Check against Corona-Virus. The new NCP corona-virus may not show sign of infection for many days then how can one know if he/ she is infected ?
The latest information is that the incubation period may be up-to 28 days before the symptoms of COVID 19 are evident. By the time a person has fever or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs are usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Participate in the Simple Self-Check against Corona Virus
On the early hours of lat month, Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning;
- Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds.
- If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness , etc , it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air!
Serious Advice to all PCMs
This is a serious advice to all Prospective Corp members
- Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY.
- Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least., WHY ?
- Even if the virus does enter into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your esophagus and into the stomach.
- Once there , your stomach ACID’s will kill all the virus.
- If you don’t drink enough water more regularly the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS and that’s very dangerous.
Please if you find this very useful, kindly send and share with family, friends and everyone about this !
Take care everyone & may the world recovers from corona virus soon. We wish everyone safe living. Credit: NYSCBlog.com
For more information and updates as regard NYSC, kindly click to join any of our community page.